Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Melbourne Office
Role Title: Administrative Assistant
Start Date: mid to late Feb 2020
Location: Point Cook VIC
Part Time: 2 – 3 days a week
Building-Performance is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in our Victoria Office in supporting the Director of Engineering/State Manager and team.
The candidate will be available to commence mid to late Feb 2020 for 2 – 3 days (14 – 16 hours) per week, preferably Monday and Wednesday and/or possibly Thursdays.
The right candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in supporting senior leadership and be highly motivated and professional. You will be a pro-active team player and have a passion for learning the industry and working with a diverse tech-savvy team.
The main responsibilities of the Administration Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support for the Director of Engineering and team in all day to day operations
- Production of high-quality big proposals with high level of accuracy
- Preparing letters, emails and other forms of correspondence
- Manage procurement requirements and assist with expense reports
- Booking meetings for Director and wider team including preparing agenda and taking minutes
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock and processing orders
- Maintaining electronic filing system, file correspondence and other documentation on SharePoint
- Using and maintaining appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance accuracy and compliance
- Travel Management for Director and VIC Team
- Inputting Job Possible(s) and Live Projects into our company database FREDAA
This position will suit a mature, self-motivated and positive individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging and busy role. The successful candidate will also be able to work efficiently and effectively in both a team environment and independently. If you have outstanding prioritising, organisational and communication skills then we cannot wait to hear from you.
Applications will only be accepted directly from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Get in touch today and email your CV to email@example.com