Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team in Brisbane
Role Title: Administrative Assistant Start Date: January 2020 Location: Manly QLD
Part Time: 2 days a week with potential for full time in 6-12 months
Building-Performance is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in our Brisbane office in supporting the company Director and team.
Our current admin person is taking maternity leave and we are seeking an individual to join our team in January 2020 to work closely with the HR, Operations and Project Management team. The candidate will be available to commence in January 2020 for 2-3 days a week with potential for full time in 6-12 months.
The right candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in supporting senior leadership and be highly motivated and professional. You will be a pro-active team player and have a passion for learning the industry and working with a diverse tech-savvy team.
The main responsibilities of the Administration Assistant include but are not limited to:
• Administrative support for our Director and team in all day to day operations
• Production of high-quality big proposals with high level of accuracy
• Preparing letters, emails and other forms of correspondence
• Preparing invoices for projects, manage procurement requirements and assist with expense reports
• Booking meetings for Directors and wider team including preparing agenda and taking minutes
• Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock and processing orders
• Maintaining electronic file system, file correspondence and other documentation on SharePoint
• Using and maintaining appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance accuracy and compliance
• Travel Management for Director and QLD Team
• OH & S Duties including maintaining and updating documentation and completing CM3 Compliance
• Induction Training for all new employees and Freelancers
• Inputting Job Possibles and Live Projects into our database FREDAA
This position will suit a self-motivated and positive individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging and busy role. The successful candidate will also be able to work efficiently and effectively in both a team environment and independently. If you have outstanding prioritising, organisational and communication skills then we cannot wait to hear from you.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Get in touch today and email your CV to email@example.com