Job Title: Building Performance Specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $800.00 to $1,000.00 /week
Small dynamic asset management and sustainability consultancy seeking support on contract basis with potential to lead to a full-time role. The role is to assist the growing team in a range of activities from asset appraisals and database input to supporting energy auditing analysis. You will assist in the completion of projects under the management of a project lead, project peer or more senior Building-Performance employee (includes freelance engineers). You will however be required to work independently on assigned tasks and be responsible for your own time management and the completion and quality of your work. Your tasks may not have a defined workflow and you will be required to apply problem solving and critical thinking to develop solutions.
We are a young tech savvy team with a number of high-profile clients and we provide technical support and advice on the management and life cycle of the building services within their property portfolios.
We're looking for people who are:
- Passionate about sustainability
- Extremely confident in Excel
- Details oriented
- Fit and active to suit site-based auditing
- Building Services/ Construction / Engineering or Project management degree preferred but not essential
- Experienced in Asset Management, GreenStar or NABERS preferred but not essential
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of applying
- Willing to travel national as part of site work when required
- Living in Queensland at the time of applying
- Experienced with SharePoint and PowerBI, preferable